- Must be saved according to the Holy Scriptures (Accept Jesus Christ as personal Savior-Romans 10:9).
- Must be a student in good standing at an accredited 4 year institution of higher learning.
- Must maintain a MINIMUM 2.5 Cumulative GPA.
- Cannot be a member of another sorority/fraternity/group Greek or non-Greek that is connected to or is an organization of secrecy (i.e. Eastern Star, sweetheart, etc.) with the exception of academic/honors groups.
- Must pay Module Fee/Annual Membership Dues.
- Must complete the Cornerstone Module process.
The Module Process
Unlike other mainstream sororities, Elogeme Adolphi does NOT have an intake or rush period, or a “pledging” process. Likewise, our organization is not limited to a particular race or denomination. All women who meet the above requirements are invited to come to informationals and events. Women incepted into Elogeme Adolphi Christian Sorority must complete a 5 week cornerstone module process. A cornerstone module is a set of plans or steps-by-step process through which the sure, indestructible foundation of Christ is laid.
This process consists of :
- 6 AM daily prayer (Monday-Friday)
- Weekly Bible teachings
- Scripture Memorization
- A Kingdom Service Project
- Fellowship and LOTS of Fun!